The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
DC War Memorial
About the Venue
The DC War Memorial is a powerful and memorable place for an elopement: arches, the names of the fallen District of Columbia citizens who served during World War I, and trees foster something special. Permit fee and processing time apply.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know your desired ceremony time and date, and we will apply for the park permit on your behalf. The permit and processing fee is $150.
- Please note the permit processing time can vary from a couple weeks to a few months, so it's best to plan ahead!
- The permit ensures we are following National Park Service rules.
- Permit is valid for two hours.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Limited parking nearby.
- Dogs allowed on-leash, but not inside the memorial structure.
- No alcohol is permitted.
- Restrooms within walking distance nearby.
- The guest count limit is 20 people.