The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
An elopement at the Dallas Arboretum is intimate and lush. Choose from the Poetry Garden, Pulpit, Orchid Hollow, or Pecan Parterre for a standing ceremony under 10 people, or the Gazebo for up to 20 guests. Spring and fall mornings are ideal for weather and lighting. Venue rental fee applies.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Contact the Dallas Arboretum at 214-515-6513 or email@example.com to reserve your desired ceremony location time and date. You are responsible for booking your ceremony ($400-850 depending on location and season).
- Available seven days a week, excluding designated Seasonal Festivals.
- Your booking includes a two hour rental including set up and tear down. Available time slots are 9–11am, 2–2pm, 3–5pm.
- Peak months: March–June, September–December
- Non-peak months: January–February, July–August
- Parking is on-site at the entrance.
- No pets allowed.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.