The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Crescent Moon Day Use Area
About the Venue
One of the most photographed spots in the southwest, Crescent Moon Day Use Area is right between river and rock: Oak Creek and Cathedral Rock, that is. The area trees and red rocks represent what the high mountain desert landscape really is - stunning. You can choose wherever you would like to have your ceremony in the day use area.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you're thinking and we will apply for the reservation on your behalf ($75 fee. Includes three designated parking spaces. Additional vehicles must pay the regular site entrance fee of $11, and are subject to first-come, first-served availability).
- Reservations may be made for the following times: 9am, 11 am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm.
- Reserved time slots have a duration of 2 hours. The entire wedding party, including photographer, must depart Crescent Moon within this timeframe.
- Travel fee of $110 per vendor.
- Dogs on-leash allowed.
- Parking on-site. Please plan extra time for entering the park.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No alcohol permitted. Bringing water is recommended!
- Maximum guest count is 10.