The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Craggy Gardens is a lovely spot on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Be advised - they don't allow ceremonies at the summit any longer so any ceremonies that occur here will have to happen down below.
Scroll down for more photos!
- They no longer allow ceremonies at the summit, so the ceremony will have to occur down below and then we can hike up for photos.
- Does not permit any ceremonies during the month of October.
- This spot does close during winter months due to heavy snows or rain fall.
- Is not safe when there is thunder or heavy rain storms.
- This spot does not allow more than 25 to gather, so you may have 21 guests with you two, an officiant, and photographer.
- This spot does require a ceremony permit, which the park does not permit us to coordinate. The cost is $100 and you can apply for that here: - https://www.nps.gov/blri/planyourvisit/wedding-permits.htm
- We charge $70 per vendor to cover gas and time getting to this location.