The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Court of Two Sisters
About the Venue
Court of Two Sisters is a lovely spot full of character. This historic courtyard is perfect for your NOLA ceremony. Due to high volume in the restaurant, getting a reservation can be tough but we do our best!
Scroll down for more photos!
- They only allow one ceremony here per day and it's only when they don't have a private reservation.
- You'll have a higher likeliness of getting a reservation for your ceremony Monday - Thursday.
- Court of Two Sisters does require a $400 reservation fee as well as a dining in tab with gratuity.
- Ceremonies must happen right at 5:00pm and wrap by dining time at 5:30pm.
- We do not recommend for guest counts higher than 15.
- Depending on time of year, it may be dark during your ceremony.