About the Venue
Coronado Beach is a magical place. There are a lot of cute restaurants, shops and resorts in the area. The beach itself is versatile and darling.
Scroll down for more photos!
- If you intend to bring structures here, archways or chairs, you will need a permit. Decorations or structures are not included in your package with us. Call (619) 522-7342 for permit details.
- This is a public beach so even with a permit, you will still have onlookers.
- We highly recommend bringing a picnic for after the ceremony.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Dogs are not allowed except at the Dog Beach, which is at the northern end of the beach.
- You won't regret wearing flats or a cute sandal at this location!
- In case of poor weather, you may find shelter at Hotel del Coronado while waiting for it to pass (which it usually does fairly quickly), or weather the storm together with umbrellas for you and your guests!
- You may have up to 21 guests here.