The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Copeland Lake is an exceptional spot for larger parties as they permit up to 50 guests. This is a great mountain-backed lake perfect for your larger ceremony.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Rocky Mountain National Park does require a permit for this spot. We can arrange for a $100 fee (fee is included in the Bloom Package).
- We charge $157.50 in travel fees per vendor to cover their gas and time getting to this spot.
- In addition the permit, Rocky Mountain National Park requires a $25 fee per car entering the park. We suggest carpooling!
- Rocky Mountain National Park has a strict guest count of 26 at this location. (30 total with you two, your officiant, and photographer).
- In the case of rain, we can duck into your car and wait for the weather to pass (it generally breaks quickly).
- Rocky Mountain National Park only issues 6 permits per day and this is the most popular ceremony spot in the whole park. We can apply for you but there is no guarantee we will be approved for your date, time or location. The only way to know is to apply; no way to know in advance.
- Rocky Mountain National Park does not allow structures or chairs on the property.
- Note, no dogs are allowed at this location.
- There are bathrooms on site in warmer months.