City Park NOLA
About the Venue
City Park is a versatile and lovely spot for your ceremony. One of the oldest parks in the nation, this park houses decades old oaks covered by Spanish moss. There are multiple peristyles, bridges and gazebos for your portrait session. We also encourage photos at the Botanical Garden!
Scroll down for more photos!
- City Park requires a ceremony permit of $250 for up to 10 guests ($10 per additional guest beyond 10 up to 20 maximum) which they don't permit us to coordinate. You can find out more about that here: http://neworleanscitypark.com/rentals-and-catering/micro-weddings-and-elopements
- If you want photos at The Botanical Garden, there is an $8 entrance fee. We ask you cover this charge for our team members.
- If you want to hold your ceremony in the peristyle, you will need an official reservation which can be made directly through the park.
- Beyond the peristyle, there are many covered structures within this park, making it a great option for those concerned about rain or other extreme weather!
- Dogs are allowed on leash, but not permitted in the Botanic Garden.