The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Cincinnati Parks Garden Areas
About the Venue
Public garden park areas in Cincinnati do not disappoint. The city keeps its parks in especially tip-top shape for outdoor ceremonies. We like Hinkle Gazebo and Vasey Garden for smaller groups, or Ault Park’s Brumm and Rose Gardens for larger parties.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the garden area and time and date you're thinking of, and we will book on your behalf.
- The garden areas are available from April 15 to October 15.
- $225-350 for 90 minutes; $350-500 for 3 hours depending on the garden area you select. Learn more about the options at Cincinnati Park's website (https://www.cincinnatiparks.com/garden-wedding-areas/).
- You can have up to 45 guests at this spot!
- No refunds. If cancellation is necessary due to a storm, hail, or lightning, (for majority of the day), a new date may be scheduled within the same calendar year, provided the permit holder notifies the Park Board within one week after the reservation. A reservation cannot be canceled prior to the scheduled reservation date (in anticipation of a storm), as the weather may change. Rain in and of itself does NOT allow for a new date to be scheduled.
- The person/organization holding the permit agrees to clean up all areas immediately following the event so the event area is left in a safe, clean, and orderly condition.
- Dogs are allowed.
- All garden areas are ADA accessible, except for Bramm Memorial Garden Gazebo and Temple of Love.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Bathrooms and parking are nearby each garden area.