The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Hop aboard former steamship, now known as the China Cabin. Soak in the sea views of the city and Golden Gate Bridge. You'll be standing on history - the steamer used to make runs to the Far East. Choose an outdoor deck ceremony overlooking the harbor, or stay inside for formal festivities.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking your desired ceremony time and date. Contact Patty Flax (email@example.com, 415-435-1853), Executive Director of the Belvedere-Tiburon Landmarks Society, and mention it's through Simply Eloped. $1000 for 2 hours. Full payment is due 60 days prior to the event; 50% of the site fee ($500) is due at the time of booking, along with a refundable security deposit ($500 as well). Last-minute bookings are fine - just full payment expected via credit card.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.
- Parking is available nearby.
- All guests must be off the property by 9pm.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this time.
- No dogs allowed.
- Wheelchair accessible.