About the Venue
Chimney Rock is a versatile and lovely park for your ceremony. Located a quick 50-minutes from Asheville via highway, this easy to access park is a great location for your incredible elopement of any size!
Scroll down for more photos!
- Home to a 400-foot waterfall, best known in its scene in the movie Last of the Mohicans.
- You can choose either the falls or the lookout for your ceremony. The falls requires a 1.5 mile round-trip hike; the lookout is a 500 stair climb or there is an elevator to the scenic overlook with a view of the Hickory Nut Gorge.
- Only available Monday through Friday 9:00 AM-10:30AM or 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM. You must be in the gate by 4:50 PM.
- This spot does require a wedding permit coordination which you will have to coordinate directly. You can find out more about that through the park here: https://www.chimneyrockpark.com/group-guidelines-rates/weddings-2/
- Most spots allow a group of 15 or less, so you can have up to 11 guests with you two, an officiant, and photographer.
- We do charge $80 a vendor in travel fees to cover their gas and time getting to this location.