The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Cator Woolford Gardens
About the Venue
Close to the city yet an oasis away, the Cator Woolford Gardens combine the best Southern flora with the Italian-style motif of the historic estate on the property. Photo options abound throughout the sprawling grounds.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking your desired ceremony time and date. Contact Meghann Greineisen, sales manager, at email@example.com, or 404.377.3836.
- You may have 25 guests here.
- You can choose from the garden or atrium for an elopement ceremony rental of 3 hours. $900 for either option. The Garden season runs from mid-March through December, with ceremonies allowed from 9am-3pm Monday to Friday. The beautiful Atrium space is available year round, with ceremonies allowed from 8am-3pm Monday to Friday. The rental time includes any set-up and clean-up.
- Additional hours, times of days, and weekend rentals are also available for additional fees.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to a 50% of the total event rental fee, as well as a completed Rental Agreement, including Terms and Conditions is required to reserve and confirm the booking.
- Dogs on-leash allowed.
- Chairs included in the rental if you choose.
- Parking and restrooms are onsite.
- Wheelchair accessibility in the main garden.
- Alcohol is not permitted.