The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Cathedral Park is named for the innovative shape the St. John's Bridge above forms. At the park, stairs lead to a deck overlooking the bridge pillars and river. The public park is popular for ceremonies, so book early!
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking your desired ceremony time and date ($621.50).
- Make your reservation request in a few ways:
- Online at portlandoregon.gov/parks/weddings. By phone - call the Customer Service Center at 503-823-2525, and select option 1. Phone-in hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. By mail - Payments may be mailed. Paper applications can be found at portlandoregon.gov/parks/weddings. Make sure checks are payable to the City of Portland.
- The maximum guest count is 45.
- Pets on-leash allowed.
- No restrooms on-site, but you can opt to rent portable toilets.
- Chairs allowed - speak with Portland Parks & Recreation during the booking process.
- Parking is nearby the park.
- Alcohol is permitted with stipulations found in the booking agreement.
- Not ADA accessible.