About the Venue
Nuzzled into the Smoky Mountain National Park, Cataloochee Valley that is frequented by wild turkeys and elk! This spot has a nice variety of creeks, meadows and lovely foliage, making it the perfect spot for your incredible outdoor elopement.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Smoky Mountain National Park does require a permit for your ceremony. We can coordinate for a $150 fee.
- We also charge $100 per vendor for time and gas to get to this spot.
- This spot does not allow more than 20 guests.
- There is a lot of space here so we definitely advise bringing proper shoes as you'll be doing a lot of walking around.
- The bulk of the road is dirt and therefore we recommend renting a high-res or 4-wheel vehicle.
- Smoke bombs are not permitted.