The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Carmel River State Beach
About the Venue
An intimate beachside ceremony awaits you amidst the morning fog or afternoon blue skies. Carmel River State Beach has lovely coastal plants, sandy beaches, and rocky shores where the waves meet the land. While you may only have eight guests at the beach, the seclusion you get remains unmatched.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Let us know the time and date you're thinking and we will work with the state park to book!
- We apply for the permit.
- The permit cost is $100.
- Guest count is limited to 10 due to permitting reasons.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- No bathrooms on-site.
- Dogs are allowed on-leash.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- Parking can be challenging at times.
- No rose petals or other organic materials are allowed to be scattered on the beach.