The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Cape Kiwanda State Natural Area
About the Venue
Cape Kiwanda offers a wide open beach with picturesque waves in the background. Soak in the sea air for a real Oregon coastal elopement experience!
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for securing your permit. Per Oregon Parks and Recreation Department rules, couples must handle the whole process and work directly with the agency. The fee is $150 ($100 for the application, and $50 for total guests).
- Contact Billie Seeger, park specialist with the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, at 541-220-3786 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquire about your desired date, and work with her to find availability. Then request your permit application.
- An application may be requested 9 months in advance of the event date, however, will not be accepted less than a month before the event.
- Insurance is required if there is any set up of structures and embellishments.
- Only one permit, per day, issued.
- Travel fee of $275 per vendor.
- The maximum guest count is 45 people.
- No alcohol permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible, thought paths are sandy and not always firm for moving.
- Pets on-leash allowed.
- Parking is nearby Pelican Brewing (where the maps pin is located).