Brooklyn Bridge Park
About the Venue
Brooklyn Bridge Park is a fantastic spot for your small ceremony. There are many backdrops in the park to choose from, including the NY Skyline across the bay or the actual Brooklyn Bridge. Then, waltz with your photographer through the streets of Dumbo for incredible portraits backed by colorful murals. Hard to beat!
Scroll down for more photos!
- A permit is required for all ceremonies here. You'll have to apply for the permit yourself, which you can do here: https://www.brooklynbridgepark.org/pages/permits
- If you have a specific spot in mind at Brooklyn Bridge Park, please be sure to let us know!
- You may have up to 40 guests here!
- We're not permitted to perform ceremonies on the actual bridge, nor do we advise it.
- Please no glass or confetti.
- Most spots here are wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs are allowed on leash.
- We recommend booking a second hour of photography so you can tour Dumbo and snag portraits with all of these amazing murals in the backdrop!