The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
About the Venue
Ceremonies at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden are perfect for early mornings before opening to the public. You can have a large group enjoy either the Water, Rose, Japanese-Hill-and-Pond, or Fragrance Garden. Venue rental fees apply.
Scroll down for more photos!
- It can take an extremely long time to get here if you're not already staying in Brooklyn, so please budget your time accordingly.
- Bookings are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Spring and summer are very popular seasons, so plan early.
- Only two ceremonies are permitted per day on Saturday and Sunday. The ceremony must be held between 9 and 10 a.m.
- Fee: $600 for up to 50 people. Up to 10 additional guests may be permitted at a cost of $18 per person (60 persons maximum). The fee is nonrefundable.
- Ceremonies are held rain or shine. No indoor facility is available.
- Choice of Water Garden, Rose Garden, Japanese Hill-and-Pond Garden, or Fragrance Garden, based upon availability.
- Ceremonies are all stand-up. No chairs, tables, decorations, balloons, rice, or birdseed. No or alcohol food is allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Low-volume music is acceptable.
- Portrait photography fees are included in the ceremony booking; however, all rules pertaining to photographing in the Garden apply. Photography sessions that extend beyond 10 a.m. will require a separate portrait photography permit.
- Wheelchair accessible.