The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Briar Patch Inn
About the Venue
The Briar Patch Inn is right by a tranquil creek in a shaded Sedona canyon. You can opt for intimate ceremony sites like the kiva area, creekside terrace, or lower garden from May to September.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking the ceremony and lodging. Visit https://briarpatchinn.com/retreats_weddings/ to understand the best package option and grounds fee based on your group size.
- Call the inn front desk at 928-282-2342 or 888-809-3030 to inquire about booking for a ceremony and associated accommodation.
- The inn only offers elopements from May to September.
- Grounds fees range from $400-1,200 depending on group size. In addition, for one cottage rental, assuming the minimum two-night stay and double occupancy, total rate including state tax starts at $631.
- No dogs allowed.
- Alcohol is permitted.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Parking is on-site.
- The maximum guest count is 20 people.
- Telephones and televisions are excluded from the cabins to ensure a peaceful environment.
- Wireless Internet access is available in the lodge only (Lodge hours 8am to 8pm).
- Cell phone reception is available but can be unreliable, and cottages do not have phones.
- Check-in is at 3pm, check-out is at noon.