About the Venue
Bow Bridge is one of the largest structural bridges in Central Park and the second cast iron bridge in the nation, so lots of history here! Your ceremony here won't reserve the whole bridge, and therefore won't be private, but still is a lovely spot to hold a ceremony.
Scroll down for more photos!
- We don't recommend this spot for ceremonies larger than 11 guests as it can be difficult to fit everyone on the bridge.
- Even a permit doesn't reserve the whole bridge, therefore we don't generally recommend a permit for this spot.
- Beware, the bridge may look white in photos, but it's actually tan!
- We can perform the ceremony on the bridge or on the dock near to Bow Bridge, with the bridge in the background. Please be specific when designating your ceremony location.
- Please no glass or confetti.
- The bridge itself is wheelchair accessible.
- Dogs are allowed on leash.