Black Balsam Knob
About the Venue
Black Balsam Knob is a popular hiking spot due to the amazing 360 view. Hard to beat if you're looking for views of mountains and valleys.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Does require a medium-level hike and is not right off the road. Don't advise if you're not in hiking shape.
- Requires hiking or flat shoes.
- Up to 10 may gather, so you may have 8 guests total (vendors are not part of the count).
- We charge $125 permit fee to coordinate permit for this spot.
- We also charge $100 per vendor traveling fee to cover gas and time getting to this spot.
- Incredibly busy during the peak season; parking can be a challenge.
- We are required to have a Simply Eloped person on site - this can be an officiant, photographer, videographer or day of helper (which means with our Orchid Package, you are required to add-on our Day of Helper to have them on site)