The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Bethesda Arcade is one of the top historical features of Central Park. The interior is made up of Minton tiles and was created in the 1860's. While incredibly public, this is a darling spot for your traditional Central Park ceremony.
Scroll down for more photos!
- We don't recommend this spot for groups over 20, as it's already a very public location.
- We don't advise this spot if you're looking for a personal ceremony without onlookers. Folks will take pictures and applaud!
- This spot does not require a permit.
- We are unable to reserve this area for private and any ceremonies performed here will have many onlookers.
- Please not glass or confetti.
- This spot is not wheelchair accessible due to large staircase.
- No dogs are allowed.