The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Bear Lake is a small lake with epic mountain peaks in the background. During the winter, the lake freezes over and you can hold the ceremony on the ice. This spot is near to a parking lot and easy to access. Don't forget your snow boots! Ceremonies on Bear Lake are only allowed October 14 - May 25 and no permits are issued on the weekends.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Rocky Mountain National Park does require a permit for this spot. We can arrange for a $100 fee (fee is included in the Bloom Package).
- We charge $157.50 per vendor to cover their gas and time getting here.
- Note, no dogs are allowed at this location.
- Rocky Mountain National Park has a strict guest count of 20 people at this location. This includes your team (officiant, photographer, etc), yourselves (both you and your honey) and your guests. Meaning, if you have more than 16 guests, you will not be approved for this permit.
- Rocky Mountain National Park does not allow chairs, archways or other structures on their property.
- In addition the permit, Rocky Mountain National Park requires a $25 fee per car entering the park. We suggest carpooling!
- In the case of rain or snow storm, we can duck into your car and wait for the weather to pass (it generally breaks quickly).
- Rocky Mountain National Park only issues 6 permits per day and this is the most popular ceremony spot in the whole park. We can apply for you but there is no guarantee we will be approved for your date, time or location. The only way to know is to apply; no way to know in advance.