The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
Bahia Honda State Park
About the Venue
Bahia Honda State Park is a welcomed respite from Key West. You can still find palm-lined beaches, clear waters, and awesome sunsets - with fewer people. Just under an hour from Key West, the park feels remote and secluded. Venue rental fee applies - good for three hours!
Scroll down for more photos!
- There is plenty of parking on-site. Portable restrooms are in the parking area as well.
- Pick a place anywhere along the beach for your ceremony.
- You can apply for the wedding ceremony permit by contacting 305-872-3897. You may also email Donna Church at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The price is $53.75 for 1-25 guests, which is good for 3 hours.
- The couple is responsible for setting up and removal of any decorations, chairs, canopy, trash etc. Any special arrangements (tents, canopies, live music, chairs, etc.) must be arranged and approved before the ceremony.
- Ceremony for less than 10 people is just the park entrance fee of $4.50 per vehicle.
- Ceremonies must be held between the hours 8am and sunset. All ceremonies must end by sunset and
- Everyone must leave promptly after sunset.
- Travel fees for our team apply - $101 per team member in attendance.
- No dogs are allowed.