The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
Audubon Park is home to many lovely areas that can house a ceremony but the most popular by far is the Tree of Life. An ancient oak covered by moss makes for a stunning ceremony location.
Scroll down for more photos!
- Audubon Park does not require a permit for ceremonies with 25 or less guests but if you want to bring structures (like archways) or chairs, a permit is required. The permit currently costs $150.
- If you have more than 25 guests, the permit is required.
- Even with the permit, Tree of Life is first come, first served.
- If you have more than twenty guests, we highly recommend renting chairs (which we can help you with)!
- There are many covered pavilions and other structures within this park, making it a great option for those concerned about rain or other extreme weather!