The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
A Treehouse for Dreaming
About the Venue
A Treehouse for Dreaming, otherwise known as the Dene Summerhouse, is our secret weapon for ceremonies. Situated on the outskirts of Central Park, this private gazebo is perfect for your ceremony of 15 guests or less.
Scroll down for more photos!
- We don't recommend this spot for more than 15 guests as it can get extremely tight.
- There is a great little walkway to the top in the case you want a faux aisle to walk to at the beginning of the ceremony.
- This spot requires a permit. This permit is included in the Bloom Package; we can coordinate it for a $150 fee for any other package.
- Great for ceremonies with elders as there is a paved path that leads up and the Treehouse is situated on the edge of the park.
- Dogs are allowed in Central Park on leash.
- This spot is wheelchair accessible.
- Please no glass or confetti.