Tahoe Paradise Park
About the Venue
A wonderfully secluded spot just south of the lake, Tahoe Paradise Park is a relaxing respite among the trees. Have your ceremony under the 1,000-year-old cedar tree or in a redwood gazebo. You can stroll the park afterward and take in the Sierra Nevada mountains along the lakeside beach.
Scroll down for more photos!
- You are responsible for booking and arranging the date and time of your ceremony (http://www.tahoeparadisepark.com/weddings--events.html).
- $175 per hour Monday to Thursday with a 2-hour minimum (so $350 total)
- $250 per hour on Saturdays with a 2-hour minimum (so $500 total)
- $200 per hour on Fridays and Sundas with a 2-hour minimum (so $400 total)
- Gazebo/Tree Ceremony can be only be rented until 12pm on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays
- There is moderate parking on site.
- During the warmer months, there is a clubhouse with indoor bathrooms. If the clubhouse is closed there are port-a-potties on site.
- There is an 1000-year old cedar tree on site, which is breathtaking and historic!
- Nearby to the ancient tree is a darling gazebo, perfect for your intimate elopement.
- There are many spots nearby for portraits near the water and with the mountains in the backdrop.
- Can be accessible for elders, depending on if you're able to secure a reservation.
- The maximum guest count is 40 people.
- Dogs are allowed.