The average wedding costs $33,900. Get a quote now and let us plan you a beautiful elopement, while saving you over $28,000
About the Venue
3M Curve is a wonderful overlook spot nestled in Rocky Mountain National Park. With a view of both Upper Beaver Meadows and the mountains in the backdrop, this is a hard ceremony venue to pass up for your big day!
Scroll down for more photos!
- Rocky Mountain National Park does require a permit for this spot. We can arrange for a $100 fee (fee is included in the Bloom Package).
- We charge $157.50 in travel fees per vendor to cover their gas and time getting to this spot.
- Rocky Mountain National Park has a strict guest count of 15 people at this location. This includes your team (officiant, photographer, etc), yourselves (both you and your honey) and your guests. Meaning, if you have more than 11 guests, you will not be approved for this permit.
- Rocky Mountain National Park does not allow chairs, archways or other structures on their property.
- In addition the permit, Rocky Mountain National Park requires a $25 fee per car entering the park. We suggest carpooling!
- In the case of rain, we can duck into your car and wait for the weather to pass (it generally breaks quickly).
- Rocky Mountain National Park only issues 6 permits per day and this is the most popular ceremony spot in the whole park. We can apply for you but there is no guarantee we will be approved for your date, time or location. The only way to know is to apply; no way to know in advance.
- Note, dogs are not permitted at this location.